Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snowmagged 2011....We survived

We survived the snow storm of 2011 with about 10 inches in Flint.  I think the whole 10 fell in my driveway alone.  We never lost power and thanks to kind heart of my dear, sweet hubby, my parents and uncle were okay too.  Pam, my sister, helped my parents out too by staying the night with them and then getting up and helping shovel them out.  I was very grateful she was there.  I'm not much use to anyone on the backside of a shovel, but it used to be my favorite winter activity.  Seriously, I used to love to get out there and shovel, especially when I was a kid.  Of course, I was much younger and stronger then.  Now, the weather report is calling for more snow later in the weekend, but nothing like what we got the other day.  So glad everyone was okay.  Hope ya'll survived without any problems either.

No comments:

Post a Comment