Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family.  Ya know, before I was a mother, I used to hate to attend church on Mother's Day.  Being a member of a church that stresses the importance of families was so difficult for me.  I went 10 years in the church before I had Sarah and it was the hardest 10 years of my life.  Now, I know, don't cry for me Argentina!!!  LOL.  I was never dissed at church or anything for not having kids and I was always recognized as "a potential mother."  So, to all you out there who are trying and maybe not having much luck at conceiving, just know, that Heavenly Father loves you and recognizes your righteous desire to be a mother.  I was blessed with one and I will take it.  Sure, I would have loved to given Sarah a brother or sister, but if it's not meant to happen here, I know that I will be given the opportunity to raise those children in the next life.  What a glorious promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment